Enterprise Content Management made simple
RedDot, with more than a decade of experience in Web Content Management (WCM), provides Web-Centric ECM solutions to create, manage and deliver the content that drives business. RedDot content management and delivery solutions are recognized throughout the industry for their legendary ease of use and feature leading multilingual support; enterprise Web 2.0 capabilities; content integration; and contextualized delivery. Web Content Management used to be a technical exercise requiring developers. The founder aligned the team of RedDot behind a vision to enable non-technical people to use the Internet as they wished. They should be able to contribute content to their web properties as easily as writing a letter and not be limited by what their IT department was equipped to do.
Global Growth needs a Global Structure
RedDot looked for new markets very early in their development and moved step-by-step into becoming a global player in Web Content Management. Its very pragmatic approach needed to be backed up with global infrastructure to support both global and regional requirements. And because of its entry into all these new marketing, RedDot had to expand its leadership team and empower them in order to grow the business, while at the same time maintaining local market flexibility, and leveraging the leadership and vision of the founder.
Bring the Whole Company along for the Ride
- Implement the mission “Everybody can Change the Web” throughout the organization.
- Built an entirely user-focused web content management system.
- Applied a pragmatic approach to international growth, led by the company’s founder.
- Any new market started as a business development concept, and with success transitioned into a self-funded unit with full P&L responsibility.
- Local leaders were recruited early or developed from within, which helped to facilitate communication among the increasingly distributed company.
- Built a unique management structure that allowed regional leaders to build the business for success in their particular markets.
- P&L, hiring and resources/investment were all defined locally.
- Global marketing and finance (CFO) support was provided from HQ.
- Obtained analyst endorsement for their “legendary ease of use”.
- Acquired almost 3,000 customers.
- Successful acquisition (today OpenText)
I have known the people at ifridge & Company, especially Daniel, for many years. Before they founded ifridge & Company we worked together at RedDot where their strategic vision and hands-on execution helped tremendously evolving as the market leader in our space which ultimately lead to a successful acquisition of the business. I am happy to recommend ifridge & Company to any organization looking to grow and reach new markets.— Niels Metger, Founder and CEO, RedDot Solutions
RedDot content management and delivery solutions are recognized throughout the industry for their legendary ease of use and feature leading multilingual support, enterprise Web 2.0 capabilities, content integration, and contextualized delivery.