ifridge Village: New York 2013
From September 11-13, 2013, we will be holding Germany to NYC all over again!
After a very successful first event in October, 2012, we have begun organizing the next Germany to NYC event with our partners so you can take a big bite out of the Big Apple in only 72 hours. Again, we’ve set up an unique agenda for you that includes:
- Incorporating 101 & Finances: Inc. or LLC? How does the money thing work here? Taxes? You’ll get a full run-down of accounting and legal questions.
- Raising Capital & Pitch Training: Local Venture Capitalists will provide an insiders’ guide and offer valuable instructions. You'll even get the opportunity to pitch to a panel of investors.
- Strategy & Positioning in a New Environment: ifridge's own Daniel Kraft and Stefanie Lightman will lead a workshop on how to successfully position your business in the U.S. market.
- Benefits & Culture of NYC: Learn about the initiatives and programs designed by the NYC government to make innovation and growth easier for technology entrepreneurs.
- Success Stories & Making Friends: Local New Yorkers speak about how to build communities and networks that you tap into for strategic partnerships and favors.
- Biting Into the Big Apple: Get to know other German entrepreneurs who are able to share their stories on how they reached success in New York City.
Since we tailor the program and the topics to the attendees’ needs, it would be best for you to get in touch with us early to let us know what you want to learn about the most. We will structure the agenda to most properly fit our attendees. The number of participants is limited, and registrations are accepted on first come, first serve basis.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Jesse Waxman at: firstname.lastname@example.org.